So I've been playing in pinterest lots lately
there are SO many cool things!
1. Put on a base coat first.
2. Paint on a light grey nail polish and let dry.
3. Dip fingernails (one at a time) into rubbing alcohol for five seconds
4. Press a strip of newspaper big enough to cover the whole nail on to your alcohol soaked nail.
5. Pull off slowly and be really impressed with yourself.
6. Use a Q-tip and nail polish remover to clean skin around nail area
7. Paint on a clear top coat
I think I wanna try this with like a red base or soft pink.
it's so unique!
I wanna make something like this.
it's just painted tp rolls!
obv minus the actual tp.
hah I think it's supes cute, easy, crafty, etc etc etc
and come awn, really?
Heart eggs?! cute, delish, and also supes unique.
yup, love mustard yellow. so. much.
I love love love pinterest.