So I feel like I am obsessed with leggings. Okay wait. Actually, I am obsessed with leggings. I just bought these burnt yellow (cute, not ugly like they may sound) and maroon ones from f21. I already have classic black ones and white ones. Anddd teal ones. I'm building up my collection quite nicely. I realized that trying to do "fashion" posts will not be very diverse because of my other obsession of forever21 clothing, so for that, my apologies are extended to everyone of you who thinks I need to branch out.
Anyways, back to leggings- 5 reasons why you should be obsessed, too.
1. They're comfy. You can wear them out and to bed. and it's not weird!
2. They come in so many colors and patterns. nuff said.
3. You can pair them with boots. Any kind of boots. [ex- uggs, army style, rain boots, etc.] and look cute. and pretty much any other shoes, but we're focusing on boots, here.
4. I like to wear them with long shirts. Cute ones. And again, comfy ones. I love that look SO much. It looks cute, not frumpy, yay!
5. they're so cheap. Like from $4.50- $19.00. And good quality all around. I love jeans but if I want good ones, I gotta cough out like at least $50.00. each time. ew.
One thing I do have to warn you of, be prepared to only wear shirts with them that cover the bum. Why? Two words- panty.lines. Not cute and not worth it. So just one rule to never forget, wearing shirts past the bum= :)