So i realize everyone in this world of blogging has posted their goals. Well lookie here, this girl is going to hop right onto that bandwagon right away.
1. Run. yeah yeah yeah. I know what you're thinking. But seriously, I want to make a realistic goal of running 2 times a week. At least. But ideally 3-4 times a week. kapow!
2. Be happy. Don't stress. I started this silly thing after graduating that I need to stress about everything. and turn baby things into huge balls of stress. Why do I do this? I will never know. I hate it and it needs to end today. So my be happy goal is to carry around a little baby notebook with me and whenever I have a stressful thought, write it down and write how I can solve it simply so I don't turn it into a black hole of scary. Also to carry around another baby notebook and fill it with positive thoughts.
3. Work in a dental office as a dental assistant. A goal I will try to achieve so hard! Any advise?
4. Become a professional blogger. You heard me. My sister, Tani, and I had some good blogging convos this visit and she inspired me to try hard to do it. Tips are encouraged and more than welcome!
5. Work on my blog design business. Grow it and learn more about how design works and how I can improve.
So there you have it. Some big goals I will achieve this year. I welcome you with open arms, 2012.