1.you need: sticks, I decided to go with 5, but make as many or little as you want! I just got them from my backyard but I think you can buy sticks at any craft store. I got the rest of my supplies from Hobby Lobby. Glue(that huge thing was $1) glitter(I used the online hobby lobby 40% off coupon and got it for $3) and a paint brush.
2. I used cardboard as my base just because it was big enough for the stick.
3. Pour some glue in a cup and paint it on the stick. Easiest way to get 100% coverage!
4. I painted sections of the stick so the glue would still be wet then poured glitter on those sections.
5. Cut a notch in the stick so when you hang them, the string won't slip out of place.
6. hang them! I first tried to use clear thread but it wasn't thick enough and broke because the sticks were too heavy! So I opted for hemp.