My boutique setup!! Going on until Saturday so everyone send good vibes that my table gets cleared and we can be rich and retire. K? Thanks so much!!! ;)
Anyways, a while ago I was doing this weekly thing I called Friday confessions. Basically I just confess anything I feel like it and you get to judge me, kapeash?
1. Jason had a dream last night that he was bombing bad guys and he as singing "bombs away, bombs away-ay!" from the Geronimo song. In case you don't know what song I'm talking about, it's at about 1:00 that they sing the part Jason was singing. hahaha he says he was pushing a big red button to send off the bombs.
2. Soooo I deleted what I originally wrote for #2 cause I was being a jerk. Soooo just pretend that number two was a super cool confession.
3. I am leaving to go watch my niece in Iowa in January and I'll be gone for 11 days!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That is such a long time to be gone and NOT work on signs. I'm excited cause I haven't met my niece yet (she was born a few months ago) but I'm scared because I literally work on signs everyday of my life so it will be so weird to not do so and to try to communicate with Jason at home (aka he is going to help fulfill orders while I'm gone.) Everyone tell me it will be ok, k?!
4. One time a brand emailed me and asked me to write about socks. And I accepted it. And then I got some sense knocked into me (because I don't even wear socks!) so I declined. The end.
5. This is Jason's facebook profile picture right now. There is NOTHING more romantic than that huge Barca logo and line thingy at the bottom. haha seriously though, when I married Jason, I had NO clue we would be spending our life savings on soccer leagues. He is on a team at all times of the year but he loves it so I've gotten more ok with it. At first I got so annoyed because it literally NEVER ENDS ever. But now I'm just glad he gets to have a hobby that he loves (and a 6 pack but who cares about that, right...? ;) )
That is all for now! Happy Friday! (yay weekend!) ( YAY Thanksgiving next week!!!)