1. I got a new job!! YES Framed is still staying busy and it didn't die haha So my new job is writing blog posts for Just Artifacts. I'm so excited because I can do this from home and blogging is my jam. One of my friends works there as a graphic designer so when she said they were looking for bloggers. I obviously jumped on that opportunity! It's doing something I already love doing so I am really excited to get started soon! I've been working on my photography game a lot lately so this is a great way to get lots of practice on that, too!
2. I decided to take a leap of faith and try to move away from using Etsy for my shop. Etsy takes 6.5% + .50 cents for every single transaction so I've decided to make my own website! Using an ecommerce site is a lot of work to set up, but they take a SO MUCH LESS of your sales than Etsy and I think it makes Framed look more professional. So once that is up, I will post all about it, don't you worry. Here's a preview!
3. I have a boutique this weekend and I've been adding new designs like crazy! Here's some new ones that I am so excited about :) I also just signed up for a boutique in October that I want to have at least 500 signs for so... wish me luck!! haha Prep for that has begun and I'm hoping I can reach my goal before baby is born.
Signs found over here
4. I've been feeling more baby "kicks"!! I do the " because when I think of kicks, people make it sounds like there's a boxing match going on in there or something. Baby still has soft kicks at this point but I'm kind of excited for that boxing match to start in a few weeks though :)
5. I've started nursery shopping! I keep wanting to buy clothes for days BUT it's hard to know what to get because I don't know how big/small she will be. So I've opted to spend all our $ on nursery items instead! This is the color scheme I am going with. Basically obsessed with this color scheme. I plan on making my own pillows because it's actually super easy to screen print (aka fabric paint with a stencil) them and I want to make that yarn thing, too!
That is what is new this week! Time to go back to boutique prep and avoiding splinters as best as I can ;)